- 1 How do I check my local guide level in Google?
- 2 What is Level 3 local guide?
- 3 What is my local guide?
- 4 Where are my Google Local Guides?
- 5 What is Local Guide Level 5?
- 6 Does Google pay for Local Guide?
- 7 Is Google Local guides worth it?
- 8 What are Local Guide benefits?
- 9 How do I get my Local Guide badge?
- 10 How do I become a local tour guide?
- 11 How do I stop being a Local Guide?
- 12 How do I join Local Guides?
- 13 What is the benefit of Local Guide in Google Maps?
- 14 Can I earn money from Google Maps?
- 15 How do I contact Google Local Guide?
How do I check my local guide level in Google?
- Make sure you have the latest version of Google Maps.
- Touch the menu.
- Touch Your contributions.
- Your level and total points count will be displayed.
What is Level 3 local guide?
Level 3: 75 points. Level 4: 250 points with a badge. Level 5: 500 points with a new badge. Level 6: 1,500 points with a new badge.
What is my local guide?
Local Guides is a global community of explorers who write reviews, share photos, answer questions, add or edit places, and check facts on Google Maps. Millions of people rely on contributions like yours to decide where to go and what to do.
Where are my Google Local Guides?
The new feature of the Google Maps (in testing mode) will allow users to search the Local Guides and follow them by tapping on a new “Follow” button on the profile page. The new feature was announced at Google’s annual Local Guides summit. Until now.
What is Local Guide Level 5?
Those who earned 500 or 5000 or 10000 or more were known as Level 5 Local Guides. This felt stagnation among Local Guides. The new level system allows reaching upto Level 10 brings more enthusiasm to each participants, more recognition, and more contributions.
Does Google pay for Local Guide?
Local Guides are not paid nor may Local Guides earn money for their contributions, per our program rules. The Local Guides program is for individuals who contribute to Google Maps who like to help others to discover and explore their world. But they can earn other benefits like: Early access to new Google products.
Is Google Local guides worth it?
It’s not always worth the bargain, especially if you’re sensitive about how much information you’re handing over to the tech giant. Yet Local Guides is one program that might be worth a look if you like to travel or check out the newest eateries in town.
What are Local Guide benefits?
As a Local Guide, you earn points when you share reviews, photos, and knowledge on Google Maps. Those points lead to higher levels of the program, as well as benefits like early access to Google features and special rewards from partners.
How do I get my Local Guide badge?
How do I unlock Google Local Guide points and badges?
- Score a local business by giving it a rating.
- Review a local business.
- Share photos.
- Upload video.
- Answer a question about a place you have visited on Maps.
- Ask a question and/or provide an answer on the information panel in local search.
- Edit information.
How do I become a local tour guide?
Become a Local Guide
- Create your own tour. Where is that cool place that visitors don’t know about your city?
- Receive bookings. Once your account & tour profile is approved and goes live, you’ll soon receive confirmed bookings for your tour direct to your email.
- Meet your guests.
How do I stop being a Local Guide?
Then delete your Local Guides account:
- open the side menu by clicking on your profile icon (top right) on the Local Guides Connect website.
- select “My Settings”
- then go to the “Close Account” tab.
- finally click the “Close Account” button.
How do I join Local Guides?
Just go to the Google Local Guide website and Join. If you have an existing Google account, then you can link it to that, otherwise, just sign up and you’re on your way. Then all you need to do is leave reviews and ratings and upload images of places you’ve been.
What is the benefit of Local Guide in Google Maps?
Google allow to their local guides to Score a place with ratings, describe your experience with reviews, share photographs and videos, provide insights with answers, respond to questions about a place, update information with place edits, add missing places, or verify information by checking facts.
Can I earn money from Google Maps?
Sign up to be a Local Guide, contribute content to Google Maps, and get points for content that gets published. Collect points to increase your level and get Local Guide benefits. Learn more about Local Guides points and levels and how to submit high-quality content.
How do I contact Google Local Guide?
You can send a private message to another Local Guide through their profile. If you scroll down to the near end of a users profile you’ll see the option to “send this user a private message”. Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages.