Who are the 7 Ascended Masters?
Examples of those believed to be Ascended Masters by these organizations are: Jesus, Sanat Kumara, Gautama Buddha, Maitreya, Confucius, Lord Lanto (Confucius’ historical mentor), Mary (mother of Jesus), Lady Master Nada, Enoch, Kwan Yin, Saint Germain, and Koot Hoomi (Kuthumi), to name but a few.
Who are the 3 Ascended Masters?
In the Hindu Trinity, Brahma, Shiva and Vishnu are the three gods that oversee the life cycles on Earth.
What are the 7 initiations?
- 1 Initiation zero.
- 2 First initiation (“birth” to the spiritual life)
- 3 Second initiation (“baptism”)
- 4 Third initiation (“the transfiguration”)
- 5 Fourth initiation (“the crucifixion”)
- 6 Fifth initiation (“the resurrection”)
- 7 Sixth initiation (“the ascension” or “masterhood”)
What is an ascension?
: the act of rising or ascending especially: the act of moving to a higher or more powerful position.: the Christian holiday that celebrates Jesus Christ’s journey to heaven after his death.
What are light rays called?
An incident ray is a ray of light that strikes a surface. The reflected ray corresponding to a given incident ray, is the ray that represents the light reflected by the surface. The angle between the surface normal and the reflected ray is known as the angle of reflection.