- 1 How do you train a Pterrordax?
- 2 How do you get a Pterrordax mount?
- 3 How long does How do you train your Direhorn take?
- 4 How long does it take to raise Kua Fon?
- 5 How do I train my Direhorn Wowhead?
- 6 Where can I farm Pterrordax eggs?
- 7 How do you get Kua Fon to fly?
- 8 How do I get the armored Skyscreamer?
- 9 How do I get Dazar Alor Windreaver?
- 10 How do I tame a Direhorn?
- 11 How do you train your Direhorn achievement?
- 12 Can you still get Kua Fon?
- 13 How do I get a bee mount?
How do you train a Pterrordax?
Comment by varenne
- You need to be 120 level to start a questchain from Pterrordax Egg.
- Only Horde players can take it. There is no Alliance version right now.
- The final reward of this achievement is Kua’fon’s Harness.
- Questchain is gated by the daily quests, so you will need around 1 month to complete it.
How do you get a Pterrordax mount?
Obtained via vendor [Reins of the Armored Cobalt Pterrordax ] from Natal’hakata in The Great Seal, Dazar’alor, Zuldazar. Requires Exalted with Zandalari Empire.
How long does How do you train your Direhorn take?
Since many are probably wondering about this, it is about two weeks of dailies to finish. So it takes about 14 days to finally get the mount (if you have done the previous questline.)
How long does it take to raise Kua Fon?
Requirements. This questline is only available on Horde characters. You must be level 120 to accept the quest from the quest item to begin this chain. A minimum of 29 days from start to finish.
How do I train my Direhorn Wowhead?
Comment by varenne
- Go down to the road and speak with Kraal Master B’khor. He mounts you on the Direhorn and now you have only 1 ability.
- Meet Pinky in the arena. He kills his master and starts following you.
- Run away from Pinky to the north.
- You get 2-nd spell (to distract Pinky with toys)
Where can I farm Pterrordax eggs?
Zanchul is one of the best spots to farm. The bloodraged-pterrordax respawn quite fast, a group should be helpful but soloing isn’t bad too.
How do you get Kua Fon to fly?
Completing the quest “Just Ptrust Me On This” unlocks the ability for Kua’fon to fly as well as the achievement, How to Ptrain Your Pterrordax. This upgrade is currently NOT account-wide, therefore only characters that have completed the entire Kua’fon questline may be able to use him as a flying mount.
How do I get the armored Skyscreamer?
This mount is the reward for completing a number of raid achievements in the Throne of Thunder.
How do I get Dazar Alor Windreaver?
This mount is a reward from the achievement Glory of the Dazar’alor Raider. It is available to both factions, giving Alliance access to a Pterrordactyl mount at long last.
How do I tame a Direhorn?
They were first introduced in the Mists of Pandaria expansion. In order to tame Direhorns, you must first obtain a Ancient Tome of Dinomancy, which is a rare drop from Zandalari Dinomancers on the Isle of Giants. Notable tames include Primal Direhorn.
How do you train your Direhorn achievement?
How to Train Your Direhorn (achievement)
- How to Train Your Direhorn.
- Complete the following quests to raise your direhorn from hatchling to mount at Warbeast Kraal in Zuldazar.
- Criteria: [110 – 120] Naptime.  Sleep, Eat, Repeat.  Wander Not Alone. Held for Observation.  Torcali’s Blessing.
Can you still get Kua Fon?
Kua’fon is able to fly now and grants How to Ptrain Your Pterrordax. Simply visit his nest with the char who completed How to Ptrain Your Pterrordax. You’ll see a quest mark on your Zuldazar map, offering Just Ptrust Me On This.
How do I get a bee mount?
And of course, you can’t forget about the Bee Mount!
- Raise the Honeyback Harvester into a ‘Mature’ Honeyback Harvester, which is the equivalent of Exalted.
- Complete a short quest chain, ending with Leaving the Hive, which will reward you your mount!