- 1 How do I get rid of my transit guide on Mac?
- 2 How do I remove package tracking toolbar?
- 3 How do I remove Ask Toolbar from Control Panel?
- 4 Is MyTransitGuide safe?
- 5 What is smart package tracker?
- 6 What are packages now?
- 7 How do I remove a toolbar?
- 8 What is Crawler toolbar?
- 9 How do I get rid of Ask toolbar updater?
How do I get rid of my transit guide on Mac?
Remove My Transit Guide From Programs and Features:
- Click Start.
- In the Start menu select Settings => Control Panel.
- Find and click Add or Remove Programs.
- Look for MyTransitGuide in the list. If you find the app, highlight it.
- Click Remove.
How do I remove package tracking toolbar?
Google Chrome (Android):
- Click on the Menu button (three dots) on the right upper corner of the screen and click “Settings”
- Scroll down, click on “Site settings” and then “Notifications”
- Select “Notifications” in the “Permissions” section and set the toggle button to “OFF”
How do I remove Ask Toolbar from Control Panel?
Open the Start menu and click on Control Panel. Double-click on Add or Remove Programs. Click on Ask Toolbar and Ask Toolbar Updater and select Remove.
Is MyTransitGuide safe?
Despite the fact that this tool seems useful for those who use public transportation, security experts warn that it’s a potentially unwanted program (PUP). The main reason why MyTransitGuide is not considered as absolutely safe is that it might get installed without asking direct user’s permission.
What is smart package tracker?
smartpackagetracker.com is a fake search engine that supposedly enhances the browsing experience by generating improved results. Smart Package Tracker targets Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox, assigning the browser homepage, default search engine, and new tab URL to smartpackagetracker.com.
What are packages now?
What is Your Package Tracked Now? Your Package Tracked Now is a browser app that supposedly allows users to track their packages and access popular pages directly from their browsers. Users cannot undo or change these settings until this browser hijacker is uninstalled.
How do I remove a toolbar?
- Start > Control Panel (or Windows key + X in Windows 8)
- Select Programs & Features(Add/Remove Program in Windows XP)
- Find the ‘Toolbar’ in the list of programs. Select it and choose Uninstall/Remove option.
What is Crawler toolbar?
Crawler Toolbar is a program developed by Crawler. The program adds a toolbar to Microsoft Internet Explorer. The main program executable is ctoolbar.exe. Typically most users end up uninstalling this just after a few days. The software installer includes 20 files and is usually about 9.34 MB (9,790,369 bytes).
How do I get rid of Ask toolbar updater?
You can uninstall Ask Toolbar Updater from your computer by using the Add/Remove Program feature in the Window’s Control Panel. When you find the program Ask Toolbar Updater, click it, and then do one of the following: Windows Vista/7/8/10: Click Uninstall.