- 1 Is there a platinum trophy for what remains of Edith Finch?
- 2 What remains of Edith Finch easy achievements?
- 3 What remains of Edith Finch a closer look trophy?
- 4 How long does it take to beat what remains of Edith Finch?
- 5 What remains of Edith Platinum?
- 6 What happened to Edith Finch Gus?
- 7 What happened to Edith Finch?
- 8 Where is the rabbit in Edith Finch?
- 9 What’s left of Edith Finch explained?
- 10 What remains of Edith Finch’s room?
Is there a platinum trophy for what remains of Edith Finch?
[What Remains of Edith Finch] No Platinum, 100%. Even though there is no platinum, this game is incredible and I can not recommend this game enough. This is the first game I’ve ever reached 100% on with trophies.
What remains of Edith Finch easy achievements?
- All Roads. Take both paths to the house.
- Great Owl. Catch 2 rabbits with only 2 swoops.
- Let Him Finish. Let the drunken sailor finish his song.
- Clear the Table. Clear all balls off the pool table.
- Thanks, Johann!
- Wildlife Photographer.
What remains of Edith Finch a closer look trophy?
Edith will put her hands up to the fence/door/telescope and look through. To unlock this trophy, peer through all the peepholes and the telescope long enough to listen to Edith’s voice-over commentary.
How long does it take to beat what remains of Edith Finch?
The estimated time to complete all 10 What Remains of Edith Finch achievements is 2-3 hours.
What remains of Edith Platinum?
No platinum trophy is included for the game. Some of the trophies might not make sense right now, but they surely will once you begin to play the game.
What happened to Edith Finch Gus?
After a storm begins to brew, the wedding’s attendants head inside a tent Sam had constructed, leaving Gus behind. The tent is eventually blown away by the storm along with a nearby totem pole; it strikes Gus down and causing him to fall, presumably killing him.
What happened to Edith Finch?
Edith was 22 weeks into pregnancy at the time of the game and died on January 18, 2017; assuming Edith decided to make her trip to the house the week of her mother’s death, this would place Edith’s death at exactly nine months of pregnancy, reinforcing the notion that she died during childbirth.
Where is the rabbit in Edith Finch?
After taking the first Picture of Dawn in the car, you will be in the forest. Instead of taking another picture of her, look to your lower right to find the rabbit.
What’s left of Edith Finch explained?
What Remains of Edith Finch is a collection of strange tales about a family in Washington state. As Edith, you’ll explore the colossal Finch house, searching for stories as she explores her family history and tries to figure out why she’s the last one in her family left alive.
What remains of Edith Finch’s room?
Lewis’s room is reached from climbing up the stairs next to the door to the schoolroom. Transition – Milton’s room to Lewis’s room. Leave Milton’s room and return to the open door of the schoolroom but don’t go inside. Turn to your left and climb the wooden stairs.