- 1 How do I upload my resume to Jobactive?
- 2 How do you declare a study?
- 3 How do I set up Jobactive in myGov?
- 4 What do Jobactive providers do?
- 5 Who is eligible for Jobactive?
- 6 How do I upload jobsearch effort?
- 7 Does Centrelink help find a job?
- 8 Do I need to let Centrelink know studying?
- 9 What misadventure means?
- 10 How do I change from jobseeker to student online?
- 11 How do I get my link code for myGov?
- 12 How do I find my JSID?
- 13 What is JobSearch Gov AU?
How do I upload my resume to Jobactive?
To upload a resume:
- Select File, then Save As from the top menu.
- In the Save as type: drop down box select Rich Text Format (*. rtf)
- Save your document.
How do you declare a study?
From the New Study Declaration page, complete the following steps:
- Enter your course details.
- Select your study load.
- Upload a document that proves you’re enrolled.
- Read the Privacy Notice and Conditions of Use.
- Submit declaration.
How do I set up Jobactive in myGov?
Click Sign in / Register and select Job seeker. Click Sign in to myGov on the pop up. Sign in using your existing myGov account details. You will be redirected to the jobactive website to start the linking process.
What do Jobactive providers do?
jobactive providers will work with you to understand and meet your staffing needs. They will: refer potential employees for your business who are ready for a real work environment. provide support after your new employee starts work and as they settle into the job.
Who is eligible for Jobactive?
jobactive services are generally available if you get an income support payment, such as Newstart Allowance, Youth Allowance (other), or Parenting Payment, and have mutual obligation requirements. Mutual obligations are certain things that you need to do in return for your payment, like look for work.
How do I upload jobsearch effort?
Sign in to your job seeker account on the jobactive website. Click on Job Search Effort in the top menu. Click Upload Evidence to add one or more jobs to your job search effort. Your screen will expand.
We provide some of the government-funded services you can access through Centrelink, including support to find a job. Together with Centrelink and the government, we help the following types of people: Unemployed or underemployed job seekers.
Tell us if you know the full details of your new course. If you only know the start date, select I only know the start date of my course (I intend to study in the future). This will be the date of your final exam at the end of your course. If your course end date changes before then, you’ll need to tell us.
What misadventure means?
: an unlucky event or occurrence: a bad experience or accident that is usually minor. See the full definition for misadventure in the English Language Learners Dictionary. misadventure. noun. mis·ad·ven·ture | ˌmi-səd-ˈven-chər
How do I change from jobseeker to student online?
As a student, you can make changes to your study details. in this guide
- Step 1: get started.
- Step 2: choose the study details you want to update.
- Step 3: edit current study details.
- Step 4: remove future study details.
- Step 5: review and submit.
- Step 6: sign out.
your Child Support Reference Number.
- Step 1: sign in to myGov. Go to myGov and sign in. Select either: Services.
- Step 2: link a new service. Select I have a linking code, then select Next.
- Step 3: enter your linking code. Enter your Linking Code. Select which service you want to link to from the drop down menu.
How do I find my JSID?
How to find your JobSeeker ID (JSID) Your JobSeeker ID is unique to you. You can find it by: Through your job seeker account on myGov – How to link your jobactive website account in myGov.
What is JobSearch Gov AU?
The jobactive.gov.au website helps job seekers find a job and employers find staff.