- 1 How do I get the channel guide on Comcast?
- 2 Does Xfinity have a guide channel?
- 3 Where is guide on Xfinity?
- 4 Can you remove channels from Xfinity guide?
- 5 How do I hide a channel on Comcast?
- 6 Does Xfinity have NASA TV?
- 7 How do you zoom out on Comcast guide?
- 8 How do you reset the channel guide on Comcast?
- 9 How do I fix my Xfinity guide?
- 10 What channel is Kofy on Comcast?
- 11 Can you call Comcast 24 7?
- 12 Is Motor Trend on Comcast?
How do I get the channel guide on Comcast?
To access the guide grid, press the Guide button on the remote control. Navigate to the desired channel within the guide. Use the left arrow to highlight the channel name/number/logo and press the OK button on the remote.
Does Xfinity have a guide channel?
On the remote, press the Guide button twice to access the Select Your Guide View window. Here you can filter your guide by your preferred set of channels. Use the arrow buttons to select a program and press OK.
Where is guide on Xfinity?
To access the guide grid, press the Guide button on the remote control. To view program information, use the arrow buttons to highlight the program on the grid. Program information displays at the bottom of the screen. Use the up arrow to dismiss the additional program information.
Can you remove channels from Xfinity guide?
Remove any channels that are currently on your Xfinity TV account (or were added during the current session) by un-checking the box under the logo.
How do I hide a channel on Comcast?
Lock a Channel Press the Guide button on your remote control. Use the up arrow and down arrow buttons to scroll to the channel you wish to lock. Press the left arrow button once to highlight the logo and channel number of the channel you wish to lock. Press the OK button.
Does Xfinity have NASA TV?
On Aug. 13, Comcast moved the NASA Channel to the Digital Starter tier, channel 271. Also, 10 HD channels were added, including American Movie Classics, Cartoon Network, Comedy Channel, E!, Lifetime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Spike, Travel and VH1.
How do you zoom out on Comcast guide?
Adjust Your Video Display Using the X1 On-Screen Guide
- Press the xfinity button on your remote.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow button to highlight Settings (the gear icon).
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Device Settings.
- Use the down arrow button to highlight Video Display.
- Highlight Video Output Resolution.
How do you reset the channel guide on Comcast?
How to Refresh the Comcast XFINITY TV Listings Guide
- Load your TV listings, and then click the “Change” button located at the top of the grid.
- Enter your ZIP code in the provided field.
- Click the “Time Zones” drop-down menu and select your time zone.
- Click the “Save” button to refresh your TV listings.
How do I fix my Xfinity guide?
Restart from the Xfinity My Account App Scroll down and select the TV tile. Select Troubleshoot. You will be presented with two options: System Refresh: The System Refresh fixes most common issues by restarting all of the boxes inside your home.
What channel is Kofy on Comcast?
As of Thursday, March 22nd MeTV will no longer be available over-the-air on KOFY channel 20.2 or on Comcast Xfinity channel 196. MeTV will be available in the Bay Area on AT&T U-verse channel 136. MeTV’s upcoming over-the-air and Comcast Xfinity channel positions will be announced soon.
Can you call Comcast 24 7?
Chat with Xfinity Get 24/7 help with any questions you have.
Is Motor Trend on Comcast?
Sign Up for MotorTrend Press the Xfinity button on your remote. Select Apps. Select the MotorTrend tile. Note: You can also say “MotorTrend” into your Voice Remote to open the app on Flex or X1.