- 1 Where can I find Doctor Who episodes?
- 2 What is the scariest episode of Doctor Who?
- 3 How many episodes of Doctor Who were there since 2005?
- 4 How many Dr Who episodes are missing?
- 5 Who are all the doctors in order?
- 6 Who was the worst doctor?
- 7 Who is the most loved Doctor?
- 8 Can you kill a weeping angel?
- 9 What is the Doctor’s real name?
- 10 Who is the first doctor in the world?
- 11 What TV series has the most episodes ever?
- 12 Which doctor has the most episodes?
Where can I find Doctor Who episodes?
As of this week, all 26 seasons and all seven Doctors who lived them are available to stream on BritBox, along with some extras like The Doctors Revisited series that aired for the show’s 50th anniversary in 2013.
What is the scariest episode of Doctor Who?
Doctor Who: The 10 Scariest Episodes From The Entire Franchise To Watch Before Halloween
- 1 Midnight.
- 2 Blink.
- 3 The Curse Of Fenric.
- 4 The Impossible Planet/The Satan Pit.
- 5 Revelation Of The Daleks.
- 6 The Dæmons.
- 7 Pyramids Of Mars.
- 8 The Unquiet Dead.
How many episodes of Doctor Who were there since 2005?
As of 1 January 2021, 862 episodes of Doctor Who have aired, concluding the twelfth series. This includes one television movie and multiple specials, and encompasses 296 stories over 38 seasons, starting in 1963. Additionally, four charity specials and two animated serials have also been aired.
How many Dr Who episodes are missing?
Of the 253 episodes of Doctor Who produced by the BBC between 1963 and 1969, 97 are missing.
Who are all the doctors in order?
- The 1st Doctor. William Hartnell.
- The 2nd Doctor. Patrick Troughton.
- The 3rd Doctor. Jon Pertwee.
- The 4th Doctor. Tom Baker.
- The 5th Doctor. Peter Davison.
- The 6th Doctor. Colin Baker.
- The 7th Doctor. Sylvester McCoy.
- The 8th Doctor. Paul McGann.
Who was the worst doctor?
At the helm was Colin Baker, widely considered the worst Doctor ever.
Who is the most loved Doctor?
Who is the best Doctor Who, according to the fans?
- Matt Smith. BBC. Average episode score: 8.3 out of 10.
- David Tennant. BBC. Average episode score: 8.2 out of 10.
- Christopher Eccleston. Advertisement – Continue Reading Below.
- Peter Capaldi. BBC/BBC Worldwide.
- Tom Baker. BBC.
- Jon Pertwee. BBC.
- Patrick Troughton. BBC.
- Peter Davison. BBC.
Can you kill a weeping angel?
Possessing a natural and unique defence mechanism, the Angels are quantum locked. This means that they can only move when no other living creature, including their own kind, is looking at them. As soon as they are observed, they instantly turn to stone and cannot be killed.
What is the Doctor’s real name?
In some episodes, especially the David Tennant era, he has used the name John Smith. When the Doctor became human to hide from The Family of Blood, he used the name John Smith. No one exactly knows his real name, not even the producers and writers.
Who is the first doctor in the world?
Hippocrates of Kos – the first doctor in the world!
What TV series has the most episodes ever?
In honor of “The Simpsons” reaching another milestone – 700 episodes – these are the longest-running scripted primetime TV shows by number of episodes. 4
Which doctor has the most episodes?
Here we go:
- Tom Baker: 172 eps.
- William Hartnell: 134.
- Patrick Troughton: 132.
- Jon Pertwee: 131.
- David Tennant: 113.
- Matt Smith: 101.
- Peter Capaldi: 89.
- Peter Davison: 75.