- 1 What is live data on a scan tool?
- 2 How does LiveData work?
- 3 When should you not use live data?
- 4 What is the best diagnostic scan tool?
- 5 What should my load Pct be?
- 6 Is live data lifecycle-aware?
- 7 Why is MVP better than Mvvm?
- 8 How do I know if my data is inserted in a room database?
- 9 What is normal O2 sensor voltage?
- 10 What should 02 sensor read on scanner?
- 11 Can live data be null?
- 12 Is live data thread safe?
- 13 Why use flow instead of LiveData?
What is live data on a scan tool?
Live Data allows you to view vehicle sensor, switch and relay inputs in real time, while the engine is running. LIVE data information helps pinpoint the problem components for a faster diagnosis.
How does LiveData work?
In simple words, LiveData is basically a data holder and it is used to observe the changes of a particular view and then update the corresponding change. It is lifecycle-aware i.e. whenever a data is updated or changed then the updates will be sent to only those app components which are in active state.
When should you not use live data?
When NOT to Use LiveData
- You need to use a lot of operators on data.
- You don’t have UI interactions with data.
- You have one-shot asynchronous operations.
- You don’t need to persist cached data into UI.
What is the best diagnostic scan tool?
Skip to: Best Professional Diagnostic Scanners
- #1 – Autel Scanner MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 Scanner.
- #2 – LAUNCH CRP129E OBD2 Scan Tool.
- #3 – Actron CP9690 Elite OBD2 AutoScanner.
- #4 – Autel ML629 OBD2 Scanner.
- #5 – BlueDriver Bluetooth OBDII Scan Tool.
- #6 – OBDeleven Pro Diagnostic Scan Tool.
- #7 – ANCEL FX2000 Vehicle OBD2 Scanner.
What should my load Pct be?
Load PCT 92.2 indicates that the air entering the engine is below 100%. Rpm means the RPM (engine) when the data was captured. VSS (mph) 52 indicates your car’s engine at the time information was recorded.
Is live data lifecycle-aware?
LiveData is an observable data holder class. Unlike a regular observable, LiveData is lifecycle-aware, meaning it respects the lifecycle of other app components, such as activities, fragments, or services.
Why is MVP better than Mvvm?
Difference Between MVP and MVVM Design Pattern It resolves the problem of having a dependent View by using Presenter as a communication channel between Model and View. This architecture pattern is more event-driven as it uses data binding and thus makes easy separation of core business logic from the View.
How do I know if my data is inserted in a room database?
Use it as follows:
- Include it as debugImplementation dependency in your app’s build.gradle so that it will only be included in debug build and not in release build: debugImplementation ‘com.amitshekhar.android:debug-db:1.0.3’
- Start the debug build of your app.
What is normal O2 sensor voltage?
The O2 sensor normally alternates between 0 V and 1 V. When the value is fixed (stuck) at either 1 V or 0 V, investigate the cause of richness or leanness.
What should 02 sensor read on scanner?
When the air/fuel mixture is balanced or at the equilibrium point of about 14.7 to 1, the sensor will read around 0.45 volts. When the computer receives a rich signal (high voltage) from the O2 sensor, it leans the fuel mixture to reduce the sensor’s reading.
Can live data be null?
6 Answers. While there a few things you can do, it is your responsibility to make sure you don’t pass null to the LiveData. In addition to that, every ‘solution’ is more a suppression of the warning, which can be dangerous (if you do get a null value, you might not handle it and Android Studio will not warn you).
Is live data thread safe?
MutableLiveData is LiveData which is mutable & thread -safe. So yes, the difference comes only by making postValue and setValue public.
Why use flow instead of LiveData?
Key Difference between LiveData & Kotlin Flow Livedata is used to observe data without having any hazel to handle lifecycle problems. With Flow as return-type, room created a new possibility of seamless data integration across the app between database and UI without writing any extra code.