- 1 How do I setup my Oral-B Smart Guide?
- 2 What does the Oral-B Smart Guide do?
- 3 How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
- 4 How does the timer work on Oral-B toothbrush?
- 5 How do I change the mode on my Oral-B toothbrush?
- 6 Does the Oral B Braun toothbrush have a timer?
- 7 Can electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
- 8 Should you use toothpaste with electric toothbrush?
- 9 Do you use toothpaste with burst toothbrush?
- 10 Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
- 11 Should you brush your gums?
How do I setup my Oral-B Smart Guide?
- Open the battery compartment of your Smart Guide and hold down the ‘h/min’ button for 3 seconds until the display starts flashing ‘L ‐ ‐ ‐’
- Switch on your toothbrush for a few seconds until the SmartGuide displays ‘L ‐ 1 ‐’
- Switch off your toothbrush.
What does the Oral-B Smart Guide do?
It provides real time feedback to you as you use the brush. This timer counts up, how long you have been brushing your teeth for whilst showing what quadrant of the mouth you should be in. It will also show the cleaning mode you are on via a symbol at the top of the display.
How do you set up an Oral-B toothbrush?
How do I connect my new Oral-B electric toothbrush to the app?
- Open up your Oral-B app and navigate to the “MORE’ screen.
- Select the “YOUR BRUSH” option from the menu.
- Tap “CONNECT NEW BRUSH” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select “YES” when prompted to connect your toothbrush.
- Tap “START” on the welcome screen.
How does the timer work on Oral-B toothbrush?
From the moment the brush is turned on, a built-in timer is activated. At the end of the 2 minute cleaning cycle, the motor in the brush pauses and restarts briefly three times. This pausing of the brush motor causes the brushing sensation to change as well as the sound of the brush.
How do I change the mode on my Oral-B toothbrush?
Turn on the toothbrush using the on/off button – it will start in Daily Clean mode. To switch to the other modes, press the on/off button again. Keep pressing it to cycle through the brushing modes your toothbrush has. To turn the toothbrush off, hold the on/off button until the brush stops.
Does the Oral B Braun toothbrush have a timer?
ORAL-B 500 MODES and FEATURES A single mode – Daily Clean – provides comprehensive everyday cleaning, a helpful in-handle toothbrush timer alerts you when you have brushed for the dentist-recommended time of 2 minutes.
Can electric toothbrushes damage teeth?
Used properly, an electric toothbrush should not hurt your gums or enamel but instead promote overall oral health. Many people are guilty of brushing too hard, which can, over time, cause irreversible damage to tooth enamel and can cause receding gums, which is also irreversible.
Should you use toothpaste with electric toothbrush?
To use a rechargeable electric toothbrush, just place toothpaste on the brush head and hold the brush at a 45-degree angle, just as you would a manual toothbrush. Even with a rechargeable electric toothbrush, you should spend about two minutes brushing to ensure that you’ve cleaned each tooth.
Do you use toothpaste with burst toothbrush?
Yes, It is advisable to use toothpaste while brushing to get the best clean possible. You can use whatever kind you like but BURST does have a fantastic array of pastes if you fancy a change.
Why is my Oral-B toothbrush not connecting to the app?
If you are experiencing connection problems, timer disruptions or data loss, please update your phone operating system if possible (and you haven’t already done so) and make sure you have the 4.2 version of the Oral – B App.
Should you brush your gums?
It is very important to properly brush your teeth and gums every day to prevent tooth loss and gum disease. Gum disease is caused by the bacteria found in plaque and has three stages: gingivitis, mild to moderate periodontitis, and advanced periodontitis.