- 1 How do you make a Steam guide without game?
- 2 How do I make my Steam guide public?
- 3 How do you make a community post on Steam?
- 4 How do you make aesthetic Steam guides?
- 5 How do I show my favorites guide on Steam?
- 6 What does a private Steam profile look like?
- 7 Why can’t I add friend on Steam?
- 8 How do you hide on Steam?
- 9 What size is steam artwork?
- 10 How do you add custom artwork to steam?
- 11 How do you ask for something on Steam?
How do you make a Steam guide without game?
You’ll need to log into your Steam account on the web browser and, once logged in, click the link above. You’ll be taken to the guide creation screen where you can begin creating whatever guide you want.
How do I make my Steam guide public?
Steam Profile Privacy
- From your Steam Profile, click the Edit Profile link under your displayed badge.
- Click the My Privacy Settings tab.
- Select your privacy state.
- Click the Save button.
How do you make a community post on Steam?
Look for your name along the top of the Steam Community homepage. Hover over it and then select “Groups” from the drop-down. This page will show you all of the groups you’re currently a member of. Click on the link along the top which says “Create a new group”.
How do you make aesthetic Steam guides?
To create a guide visit the community hub for the title you want to create a guide for and select the “Guide” tab. From the guide tab select the “Create Guide” button. Before you’ll be able to create a guide you’ll need to own a copy of the product on Steam.
How do I show my favorites guide on Steam?
There’s a search bar at the top right labeled “Find Hubs”. Type in the game you want to get to that game’s hub. Then hit the ” Guides ” tab to see all the guides for that particular game. Also, when you’re in a guides section of a hub you’ll see a “Your Favorites ” section.
What does a private Steam profile look like?
If an account is private, you can’t see their friends, the games they own, anything. If an account is private, you can’t see their friends, the games they own, anything. The only exception to this rule I have seen, is that your friends can still see the game you are playing.
Why can’t I add friend on Steam?
You can’t send friend requests on Steam until you buy a game or add funds to your Steam Wallet. New accounts are locked into a limited state until a small amount of money is spent. If you want to add friends before buying anything, ask your friends to send you an invite link.
How do you hide on Steam?
Hiding Games in Your Steam Library
- Right-click on the game that you want to hide, then click Manage > Hide this game to hide it.
- Your game will no longer appear in your library.
- Select Hidden Games from the drop-down menu that appears.
What size is steam artwork?
Size: Please provide ‘ 231px x 87px’ image. From that, two smaller sizes (120×45 and 184×69) capsules are automatically generated. Requirements: Small Capsule should contain readable logo, even at smallest size. In most cases, this means your logo should nearly fill the small capsule.
How do you add custom artwork to steam?
How do I add artwork to Steam? To upload artwork, go to the related Community Hub’s Artwork tab and look for the “Upload Artwork” button at the top right.
How do you ask for something on Steam?
Visit https://help.steampowered.com for help with your issue. The Help site will guide you to self-solve the issue or send a help request to the Steam Support team.