- 1 Is there a free TV Guide app?
- 2 How do I get the guide back on my TV?
- 3 Why can’t I get the guide on my TV?
- 4 How much is a TV Guide subscription?
- 5 How do I get channels on my Samsung TV?
- 6 Why is my dish guide not working?
- 7 Why does my TV Guide say no data?
- 8 Why does my guide say unavailable?
- 9 Does Samsung TV have a TV guide?
- 10 Is there a TV guide for streaming?
- 11 Does YouTube have a TV guide?
Is there a free TV Guide app?
The TV Guide iOS app is available for free from the App Store on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore.
How do I get the guide back on my TV?
Follow these steps to reset the guide:
- Go to TV Guide.
- Go up to the navigation bar.
- Arrow to the right, until you highlight the Setup tab.
- Arrow down once to highlight “Change System Setting”. Do not hit enter.
- Enter code 653274147. You will not see anything happen until the end.
Why can’t I get the guide on my TV?
If the problem persists, unplug your receiver and wait 15 seconds. Plug the power back in and wait 30 minutes before trying Guide or Menu again. If your receiver is still having problems displaying your menus or guide, contact our Technical Support team.
How much is a TV Guide subscription?
Cover price is $4.99 an issue, current renewal rate is 52 issues for $40.00. TV Guide Magazine, published by NTVB Media, currently publishes 26 double issues. Each count as two of 52 issues in an annual subscription.
How do I get channels on my Samsung TV?
Scan for local over the air channels
- Change the source on your TV to TV.
- Use the directional pad or arrow buttons on your remote to select Settings.
- Select Broadcasting, and then select Auto Program.
- Select Start to begin auto-programming, and then select either Both, Air, or Cable.
Why is my dish guide not working?
Reset your DISH receiver Unplug the power cord of your DISH receiver (typically has a red tag) from the electrical outlet for 10 seconds, then plug it back in. The reset process may take up to 5 minutes to complete.
Why does my TV Guide say no data?
If your cable box states “No Data Available” on your program guide, disconnect the power from the box for about 30 seconds. Plug the box back up and wait for the time to appear on the front of the box before turning the power to the box back on. This should refresh the program guide data to the box.
Reboot your receiver by unplugging the power cord and allow at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in. If the issue continues, reboot your receiver by unplugging the power cord and allow at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in. Allow at least 20 minutes for the receiver to fully recover and turn it back on.
Does Samsung TV have a TV guide?
Universal Guide on your Samsung TV has TV shows, movies, and sports all in one place. You can search for content you want to see, and the guide even makes recommendations based on your preferences. No more prolonged, aimless browsing.
Is there a TV guide for streaming?
TV Guide is known for offering cable TV listings, but the website and its app also serve as a streaming service aggregator. With a recent website and app update, viewers can more easily search across linear listing and streaming services to find the shows and movies they want to watch.
Does YouTube have a TV guide?
You can watch up to 89 channels with YouTube TV. Channel availability varies by zip code.