- 1 Is 13 Reasons Why rated R?
- 2 Is 13 Reasons Why appropriate for a 13 year old?
- 3 What age group should watch 13 Reasons Why?
- 4 Why you should not watch 13 reasons?
- 5 Can 13 year olds watch 100?
- 6 Is Riverdale ok for 13 year olds?
- 7 Why is 13 Reasons Why an 18?
- 8 What should a 13 year old watch?
- 9 Can a 13 year old watch Netflix?
- 10 Why is 13 reasons depressing?
- 11 Is the end of the F World appropriate?
- 12 Can a 12 year old watch Stranger things?
- 13 Should a 14 year old watch 13 Reasons Why?
- 14 Is it worth watching 13 Reasons Why Season 3?
Is 13 Reasons Why rated R?
“13 Reasons Why” is rated TV-MA, which stands for Mature Audience Only.
Is 13 Reasons Why appropriate for a 13 year old?
Relevant and Engaging for Teens In my opinion, 13 Reasons Why is appropriate for kids of all ages. Parents who feel that the book presents immoral behavior and exposes teens to the horrors of the sin of suicide are right, but also need to realize that our kids are already aware of the harsh reality of teen suicide.
What age group should watch 13 Reasons Why?
Warning: Graphic Content This rating means a show is unsuitable for anyone under the age of 17. According to Common Sense Media, the film graphically portrays bullying, rape, sexual assault, and suicide. Netflix ultimately removed the suicide scene due to complaints from mental health professionals.
Why you should not watch 13 reasons?
13 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Watch 13 Reasons Why
- Mental health advocates are concerned.
- The whole show builds up to a suicide…
- The messy details.
- The show actually doesn’t present a viable alternative to suicide.
- Suicide is not simple.
- They play the blame game.
- Important issues are handled flippantly.
Can 13 year olds watch 100?
According to IMDb, the sci-fi show is rated TV-14. It would seem that the series is definitely appropriate for teenagers and above ages. Many preteens would probably be mature enough to tune in, however it’s at the discretion of the child’s parent or guardian to decide.
Is Riverdale ok for 13 year olds?
Parent reviewers on Common Sense Media agree that the show is ideal for kids aged 13 and up, and there’s a decent chance that you’ll become as addicted to the series as your teenager! Riverdale touches on mental health topics in a way that you may want to explore in more depth with your child.
Why is 13 Reasons Why an 18?
The Board of Classification passed the episodes containing the long suicide scenes 18, signalling the content is only suitable for adult viewing. After careful consideration, the BBFC classified 13 Reasons Why 18 meaning that we do not consider the series as a whole to be suitable for those who are not adults.
What should a 13 year old watch?
Photograph: Courtesy Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (2001)
- The Baby-sitters Club (1995)
- The Princess Diaries (2001)
- Freaky Friday (2003)
- The Parent Trap (1998)
- To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before (2018)
- The Goonies (1985)
- Back to the Future (1985)
Can a 13 year old watch Netflix?
On Netflix up to 5 people can have an account on one big account. Kids can have an account and you can choose it to be safe because there is a button that says for kids and if you click it, there account only shows things appropriate for kids 12 and under.
Why is 13 reasons depressing?
It looks real, it feels real, and it deals with issues that feel relatable—and that makes it enticing. 13 Reasons Why is not recommended for any teen struggling with anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, or a history of trauma.
Is the end of the F World appropriate?
This show is iffy for most teens, but if you watch with yours, use its themes to talk about bullying and emotional health.
Can a 12 year old watch Stranger things?
Stranger Things is a must see for everyone! But NOT for little kids, best for older tweens, teens, and adults! And a lot of 80’s movie references, that a kid should probably know, like for example, Ghostbusters, and adults will love the 80’s theme.
Should a 14 year old watch 13 Reasons Why?
Should your kids watch “13 Reasons Why”? That’s a decision you have to make. Netflix rates the show TV-MA — not for anyone under 17 — but there is no hard-and-fast rule, because not all 7-year-olds or all 17-year-olds are the same. You should watch the show yourself first.
Is it worth watching 13 Reasons Why Season 3?
Season 3 is not as strong as its previous seasons, but that does not make it any less relevant. 13 Reasons Why repeatedly indulges in the “angry young man” trope, but Season 3 sees Clay become more of an impediment to his own benevolence than ever.